Our Commitment to You
- We aim to provide a personal, friendly and confidential service to our patients.
- We will treat all patients equally with dignity and respect.
- We aim to support patients in leading a healthier lifestyle and provide information so that an informed choice may be made.
- We aim to keep patients informed of our services, their rights and any other information which directly affects health treatment.
- We will offer access to our services in line with the patients’ assessed need.
- We will keep abreast of advancements by attending regular training sessions and updates.
- We will monitor and improve our systems to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible within the resources available to us.
- We operate a practice complaints procedure which may be used in confidence.
- We welcome and consider all feedback from patients on our services.